It’s time for the 2017 work dates at the Wilson Rose Garden at the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum!
- Raising Roses: April 15th
- Planting: April 22 & 29 if needed
- Pruning: May 6
- Mulching: June 3
- Rose tying: October 14
- Rose tipping: October 21
When: Saturday, November 12, 2016
What: Membership Lunch Meeting
Where: Golden Nugget Tavern & Grill
14401 Excelsior Boulevard
Minnetonka, MN 55345
- Time: Social Hour: 11:30 a.m. | Lunch: 12:00 p.m.
- Menu: Due to size of our group, lunch offerings have been consolidated in order to expedite processing. Choose either:
Golden Nugget Burger + side, $12.50
Pulled Pork sandwich + side, $11.95 or
Lunch Combo (1/2 sandwich of the day + cup of soup or chili), $9.50
- Topic: Dale Bachman, CEO, Chairman of the Board Bachman Nursery will present “Bachmans: We Bring Beauty to Life.”
Please call (651-633-8577) or e-mail Sharon Stillings with your reservation (SJStillings@Hotmail.com). The deadline for reservations is November 9th.
Pictures from Minnesota Rose Society’s 2015 Rose Show at Joseph’s Grill in St. Paul, MN
If your roses have leaves it is time to begin your preventative fungicide spray program.
Northern rose growers, if your soil temperature is above 50F, then it is time to begin fertilizing your roses.